Home: Products > SSL Certificates > VeriSign > Why VeriSign
Why VeriSign® SSL Certificates and Trust Services?
VeriSign SSL Certificates encrypt and authenticate online business.
VeriSign SSL (secure sockets layer) Certificates, the VeriSign Trust™ Seal, VeriSign® Seal-in-Search™, Extended Validation and daily web site malware scanning work together to help assure your customers that your site is safe, from search to browse to buy. VeriSign SSL Certificates help improve your online business performance with:
- Fewer abandoned shopping carts.
- More traffic and click-throughs to your site.Increased website traffic, as much as 24% (Differentiate from your competitors on natural search)
- Increased registrations by 137% (Differentiate from other businesses with a seal on site)
- Increased conversions and revenues as much as 40%, for less than $1 per day (Increase Sales and Conversion Cost-Effectively)
When do I need SSL Certificate?
||VeriSign Site Seal Let your customers know that your website is trusted and secured by the most popular SSL security brand on the Internet. This easy-to-implement cloud service is available directly from Secure128.
Customers know and trust VeriSign SSL Certificates and Trust Seals.
- You have an online store or accept online orders and credit cards.
- You offer a login or sign in on your site
- You process sensitive data such as address, birth date, license, or id numbers
- You need to comply with privacy and security requirements
- You value privacy and expect others to trust you.
VeriSign SSL assures shoppers that a site is both secure and trusted. Viewed up to 250 million times a day on over 90,000 web sites and in 160 countries, the VeriSign seal has become the most recognized trust mark on the Internet. When web site visitors see the VeriSign seal, they are less likely to abandon a transaction and more likely to do business with you online. Online shoppers extend their trust in VeriSign to your site when you display the VeriSign Trust Seal on your secured web site because:
- The site is secured with VeriSign SSL, issued by the leading Certificate Authority worldwide.
- VeriSign has verified the identity of the business and their right to use the web site domain name.
- The web site has passed a daily malware scan.
VeriSign Seal In Search Functionality
The internet’s one million most-visited domains rely on VeriSign SSL more than any other certificate authority.* VeriSign is the largest low-cost SSL brand solely focused on security. With VeriSign, you get inexpensive SSL without sacrificing convenience, choice or reliability. We’re a trusted security partner with a proven track record for reliability, quality and convenience. * August 4, 2010: Netcraft Survey Shows VeriSign SSL Secures More Alexa Top 1 Million Domains than Any Other SSL Provider.
helps visitors and potential customers trust your link before they reach your site. VeriSign Seal-in-Search™, a feature of every VeriSign SSL Certificate, helps you stand out by showing the VeriSign Trust™ Seal next to your link in search results. VeriSign Seal-in-Search raises your visibility, helping to increase click-throughs.
Protect your site from malware: VeriSign SSL daily web site malware scan.
Your web site is reviewed daily to help protect it from being blacklisted by search engines and to reduce the risk of infecting your customers' computers when they browse your web site. The VeriSign Trust Seal is displayed when your site passes the malware scan, increasing trust with your banking customers