How to install a SSL Certificate for Oracle Wallet Manager
Step 1: Obtain Intermediate CA Certificate
- Copy the Intermediate CA certificate from your Secure128 portal under “Order Details”.
- Be sure there are 5 dashes to either side of the BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE and that no white spaces, extra line breaks or additional characters have been inadvertently added.
- Open Oracle Wallet Manager
- Select Operations > Import Trusted Certificate
- Import the Intermediate CA certificate
- Click OK
- Paste the certificate into the text box
- Click OK
- A message at the bottom of the window confirms that the trusted certificate was successfully installed. Save Changes.
Step 2: Obtain and Install your SSL Certificate
- The SSL certificate will be sent by email. The certificate is included as an attachment (Cert.cer) and it is also imbedded in the body of the email. Copy the certificate.
- The text file should look like this:
- From the Operations menu, click Import User Certificate. The Import Certificate dialog box appears.
- Click Paste the certificate, and then click OK.
- Another Import Certificate dialog box appears with the following message:
"Please provide a base64 format certificate and paste it below. Paste the certificate into the dialog box, and choose OK."
- Click OK.
- When this is completed a message at the bottom of the window confirms that the certificate was successfully installed.
- The Oracle Wallet Manager main window reappears, and the status of the corresponding entry in the left panel subtree changes to Ready.
Verify your Certificate is installed correctly