How to install a SSL Certificate for WebLogic Server 8.0 - 10.0
Step 1: Obtain Intermediate CA Certificate
- Copy the Intermediate CA certificate from your Secure128 portal under "Order Details".
- Be sure there are 5 dashes to either side of the BEGIN CERTIFICATE and END CERTIFICATE and that no white spaces, extra line breaks or additional characters have been inadvertently added.
- Save the file as Intermediate.txt
Step 2: Obtain the SSL Certificate
(Your SSL certificate)
- Save the file as Mycert.pem
Step 3: Install the SSL Certificate
- Using the java keytool command line utility, import the pem file you created above using the following command: keytool -import -alias tomcat -keystore /path_to_keystore/mykeystore -file Mycert.pem
NOTE: The command should be typed on one line. This command imports the certificate into the keystore named mykeystore in the working directory. Your keystore path and name may be different.
Step 4: Configure the Identity and Trust keystores for WebLogic Server
Verify your Certificate is installed correctly